- Started 10 years ago with 1 seafood restaurant.
- They’ve grown to 6 different restaurants.
- Di was a professional poker player until he decided to get into the restaurant world
- Tuyet Nhi was part of the original founding team for HEHG
“The health focus has always been a part of our identity” – Tuyet Nhi
- Inspired by Danny Meyer in the beginning. Read the book “Setting the Table”.
- One of the themes in the book is “No matter what happens, you always write the ending”. For example, if a guest has a bad experience, you write the ending. You get the chance to make it right.
- Tony Hsieh – founder of Link Exchange. His book is “Delivering Happiness”. Delivering happiness to all of his customers and all of his employees. They read his book and it became a part of their culture.
- Radical Candor is a book that all management team is required to read.
- Their culture is inspired by Google culture
- Expansion plans are in the future. A big project is coming at the end of the year
- Menu Item final meals
- Tuyet Nhi – Roll Play pho
- Di – Chasin’ Tails w/ Au Dang Sauce and fried basket of calamari Teas n You bubble tea
- Hehfood.com, @chasintailsss, @rollplaygrill, @teasnyoutea, @happyenedingseatery, @leidpoke